Flow Traders is looking for an experienced Recruiter to join the team in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate has experience in several areas of recruitment and has the ambition to grow into a Team Lead position on a short term (within a few months). This is a unique opportunity to join a leading proprietary trading firm with an entrepreneurial and innovative culture at the heart of its business. We value quick-witted, creative minds and challenge them to make full use of their capacities. If you aim high, the sky is the limit!
What you will do
- Explain and sell Flow Traders’ core business and the specific recruitment requirements for various roles;
- Create sourcing strategies and come up with innovative ideas for finding talent;
- Deliver on set hiring targets and goals;
- Hire for several senior position across the organization;
- Analyze recruitment data and optimize strategies where needed;
- Ensure your candidates have a great candidate experience during the process;
- Work closely with hiring managers and team leads to ensure their resource needs and requirements are continuously being met;
- Take on a leading role within the team and have a clear vision on recruitment;
- Further improve processes, performance and skills of the team.
What you need to succeed
- 5 years’ experience as a Senior Recruiter in a complex, high performing organization;
- 3 years of international sourcing experience;
- A good understanding of the different European recruitment markets;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Strong communications and inter-personal skills;
- Assertive, pragmatic, resilient and a can-do attitude;
- Demonstrated ability to work together, build up relationships and trust with key stakeholders in execution of recruiting initiatives;
- Strong personality with the ability to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment.