The position of ‘Python Developer & Data Engineer'
As DevOps Engineer in the Self-service & Data Science team you’ll mostly be busy developing tools and accompanying professionals.
- Seeking out possibilities of offering new functionalities on the platforms currently in use. Examples might be making software for traders to get streaming data from stock exchanges with the help of Python, or the testing of tools used to test code quality.
- Making new functionalities, for example in the form of API or certain functions that the business team can use in their applications.
- Answering questions from the business team and for example optimizing code or investigating causes of certain anomalies (usually the more complex ones).
- Agile/Scrum activities such as stand-ups, refinement of features and stories, giving demos, etc.
- Developing or helping develop business applications together with business teams.
- An IT-related education to vocational college (HBO) or university (WO) level.
- Demonstrable work experience (> 3 years), preferably in the financial sector.
- You live in the Netherlands and are available in the short term.
- At least a few years experience developing applications, scripts and dashboards with Python, R, Alteryx and/or Qlik Sense.
- Familiarity with working with development and CI/CD pipeline tools (GIT, Azure DevOps, Artifactory, SonarQube and Ansible).