Unique in their field, this HFT fund has the lively, positive spirit of a start-up with the stability of a longer-established player. They hire the best talent from across the trading, tech and start-up industries, to apply cutting-edge research to global financial markets.
Their Trade Desk production team is looking to hire a Production Reliability Engineer who can oversee all aspects of the real-time trading platform.
In this role, you'll be proactively monitoring and supporting large-scale trading systems applications, as well as building and maintaining devops toolkit for the production trading system (config + process management, deployment, data collection, analysis, etc.). You'll also work directly with traders and developers, communicating technology changes, managing incidents and solving problems.
The successful candidate will take ownership of difficult technical problems, and be someone who enjoys the challenge of finding solutions. Requirements
Culture / Benefits
- 5+ years' relevant experience in IT ops, e.g. DevOps, Linux System Engineering, or Network Engineering
- Strong skills in Python and shell scripting
- Degree in Computer Science (or related) or equivalent commercial experience
- Bonus points for experience of C++ and/or Linux operating system
- Exposure to networking concepts, such as routing, multicast, LLDP, VLAN tagging, ethernet, is a plus
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- Enormous opportunity to grow, learn and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Unique culture where you can fulfil your potential through collaboration and mutual respect
If you feel you are suitable for this role, drop me an email or give me a call! Jack Peck
[t] +44 20 3745 6537