Product Marketing Manager
Booking.com is the world's #1 accommodation site and the 3rd largest global e-commerce player - our mission is to empower people to experience the world. This success is only possible if we continue to have the most creative, entrepreneurial and customer centric talent we can find!
Booking.com invests in digital technology that helps take the friction out of travel. Whether in our Amsterdam HQ or at one of our 198 offices worldwide, our 17,000 employees work hard to help make more than one million travel dreams come true every single day. As we continue to scale at incredible speed and embark on our next chapter, we are actively recruiting the next generation of product marketers, with exciting opportunities across a broad range of departments & products.
Being a Product Marketing Manager is about scaling and improving products, features and services that help increase partner satisfaction, improve customer experience and grow the commercial success of Booking.com
You will operate from within the Product Development department which is working closely with our increasing number of 1.7M+ partners across the globe.
- Manage all aspects of product marketing for a new category within a product, including: GTM strategy, new product launch, portfolio marketing strategy and execution, positioning, messaging, pricing, competitive research, internal communications and field enablement.
- Develop impactful global product marketing strategies that easily translate to enable regional channel marketing teams.
- Conducts market research and develop go-to-market strategies for products
- Formulates value propositions for partners to introduce existing/new products
- Responsible to create the right tools and content per channel
- Actively monitors commercial performance per segment / channel / geography
- Prepares, implements and leads (commercial) projects within own commercial scope
- Drives and leads the commercialization of products
- A proven track record of 5+ years in product marketing role with a proven track record in taking end-to- end responsibility of marketing scalable products, from idea generation to execution.
- Ability to manage projects across multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Strategic thinker, able to balance long-term vision with short- and medium-term goals.
- Passion for solving problems creatively, starting small, failing fast, and applying your learnings.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- Fluent English speaker required, additional languages a strong plus.