Product Manager E-commerce
Do you want to redefine the way travellers explore the world?
Booking.com is the world's leading accommodation site, but with a small, start-up feel. Our vision is to provide the best accommodations at the best prices for all our travellers, no matter what their travel purpose or budget may be. With over 1 million room nights booked every day in our 855,000+ accommodations worldwide, our mission is to make travel, experience and exploration accessible for everyone, everywhere.
As our business is constantly growing, we are looking for Product Managers with a desire to improve users' experience every single day and take our product to the next level. Our Product Teams
Our Product Managers are essential in crafting products that have a direct impact on how our customers experience their travels.
With over 300 product specialists, each with dedicated teams, you'll get the chance to work with some of the brightest Product Managers around. You will have the autonomy to test your own ideas based on data, and gain full ownership of the product roadmap. As a Product Manager at Booking, you will be constantly learning and evolving, experimenting with new ways to help our customers as part of a diverse international environment. Your Impact:
Be the voice of the customer and the impetus for development, from an in-depth product understanding to optimisation and experimentation.
Who you are:
- Philosophy of test and learn experimentation
- Speed of execution; some ideas are decided and delivered the same day
- Access to huge amounts of data together with comprehensive tools so you can shape your product for customers
- Autonomy: Own the roadmap including the prioritisation of new features and enhancements
- Empower and collaborate with your cross-functional team to unlock their full potential
- Analyse, understand and share insights from experimentation to building a strong product knowledge base
- Contribute to the growth of Booking.com through interviewing, on-boarding and other recruitment efforts
Be humble. Be yourself.
User-focused you keep the customer at the heart of everything, while having strong awareness of the business impact.
Data driven; you base your decisions on facts rather than opinions or assumptions. You are a go-getter who isn't afraid to dive into a project to achieve success; you provide solutions starting by understanding the customers' problems. You are eager to learn and aware that valuable information can come from both positive and negative results through experimentation.
You're passionate about product development and constantly looking for ways to improve and optimise. You're an open-minded teammate with excellent communication skills; agile, creative and tenacious, you can thrive in a constantly changing environment. You are adept at self-motivation and focused on delivery with a take-charge attitude to own the full development cycle of a product. Friendly, knowledgeable and motivational to others you are open towards diversity within teams. Your experience:
What's in it for you?
- 3-5+ years' product management experience with web-based companies
- Experience with web analytics software such as Google Analytics
- Previous involvement with high-traffic websites (50,000+ per day)
- Knowledge and experience in conversion optimisation/CRO, UX and/or consumer psychology and research, together with A/B testing or other multivariate testing is beneficial but not essential
The Product Manager opportunity is open to applicants from around the world. We provide assistance for you and your family with complete relocation support, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 300+ technology professionals to Amsterdam in the last year.
- Headquarters located in one of the most dynamic cities in Europe: Amsterdam
- Performance-based company that offers 26 vacation days, career advancement and competitive compensation, including bonuses and the potential for stock
- Learning every day, with room to test, experiment and grow alongside other Product Managers
- Training, regular hackathons and opportunities to travel and attend global conferences
- Discount on accommodations via the "Booking Deal" including extra perks and benefits
- Company-sponsored social activities to meet people, make friends and learn about the Dutch culture
- Diverse, curious-minded and collaborative colleagues from every corner of the world