What is the role about?
We are looking for a proactive and driven Product Manager for our Retail trading team to help us build products loved by our customers. Join the Product team and become part of one of the fastest growing tech companies in the Netherlands, on the eve of European expansion.
How you'll have an impact?
Retail trading team is a newly created cross-functional product team that will be responsible for:
- the flow of buying or selling crypto
- trading strategies for users like dollar-cost averaging
- trading panel for advanced users
This team will be spun off from an already existing team and will consist of Backend and Frontend Engineers, Engineering Manager, QA engineer, UX Designer and you as a Product Manager.
In your role you will have an exciting opportunity to shape and make a real impact on the future of a leading European investment platform. You will be responsible for:
- Creating product strategy for your team and aligning it with overarching company strategy
- Conducting market research to identify customer needs and industry trends
- Monitoring and analysing data and user feedback and using this information to make data-driven decisions
- Creating roadmaps and setting priorities for the team
- Supporting Engineering Manager in driving timely delivery of new features and product improvements within the Retail trading team
- Managing stakeholders and keeping them informed about progress of the team
- Collaborating with the marketing and support to develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new features and product improvements built by your team
- Running A/B tests and analyse data on released changes to improve team's KPI
What you'll bring?
- You have a proven track record of driving results-driven product teams that deliver on company OKRs and KPIs.
- You have 5+ years of experience in Product Management, preferably in the retail investment / brokerage / trading industry.
- You have deep knowledge on retail trading and investing and you are passionate about Crypto space. You know how traders think and you understand what tools they need from to be successful.
- Technical acumen - you are comfortable working closely with software engineers.
- You are an expert in mobile apps and websites. You know how to engage customers and optimise conversion rates through A/B tests.
- You are a great communicator and able to manage stakeholders.
- You make decisions based on data and insights, and are able to prioritise strategically.