Product Manager - Infrastructure
Booking.com is looking for Infrastructure Product Manager to join our Core Infrastructure
department at our Amsterdam headquarters.
As a member of one of the 40+ infrastructure teams, you will be given the freedom to make meaningful and measurable improvements impacting millions of people.
You will be working in one of the biggest e-commerce companies in the world, deploying code on 35,000+ servers across multiple data centers around the world! B.responsible
- Own the long-term vision of the product, inspire the team to achieve the vision by effectively sharing your message.
- Guide new features and services from inception to launch while keeping internal and external customers at the center of everything.
- Collect/give feedback and input from/to a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders.
- Use data to make informed decisions about what the team should work on next, analyze how it is implemented and what the results are.
- Develop and prioritize the backlog to continuously improve the products and services of your team.
- Because your opinion is data-driven, you will define key business and product success metrics, track them, and improve upon them.
- at least 3 years of experience in building product as a Product Manager.
- Strong affinity with technology, especially infrastructure.
- Previous hands-on experience as an engineer, or equivalent technical role, is a nice to have.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and influencing skills.
- Team player with a bottom-up ideation process.
- Ability to see the big picture, without losing sight of the product details.
- An analytical orientation and strong problem-solving skills demonstrated by the ability to structure issues and analyze alternative solutions.
- Able to understand and formulate meaningful business metrics.
- Fluent in the English language both spoken and written.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential. We also offer what we call the "Booking Deal" with other competitive perks and benefits. The Technology department has regular knowledge sharing, training and attends/speaks at global conferences.
This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 500+ Technology professionals to Amsterdam in the last year!
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for an Infrastructure Product Manager in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com\" refer to Booking.com BV.