- 60k + attractive variable compensation
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
Do you want to open a new entity with us?
Maltem Insight Performance is a subsidiary of the Maltem Consulting Group: an innovative, daring company which assist customers to manage the complex issues faced by IT and business decision-makers.
Maltem Insight Performance provide a very advanced and innovative Cloud platform to monitor the Enterprises IT network and applications performance. Among multiple vendors in this domain, they offer unique capabilities such as a unified vision of the network and applications performances on the same portal, or also, predictive detection of troubles several hours before they occur, thanks to their investment in AI.
We deliver a detailed view of user experience, performance of applications, networks and infrastructure through a measurement strategy developed in accordance with the realities of your business.
Our solution gives you an accurate, comprehensive view of the information system over time; one that is both simple and detailed, allowing you to benefit from a clear interpretation of the data collected via decisional and operational dashboards. We have also created our own managed service method (MSP)
So, it's not a surprised that Mip has already conquered some large groups with global deployments, allowing them to optimize the efficiency of their IT operations. With the expansion of the Cloud and SD WAN, Mip is definitely promised to a great business in the future.
- Providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers
- Act as a technical resource for LeSS experienced Sales Consultants
- Support sales team in online/in-person selling efforts
- Develop and deliver high quality presentations and demonstrations of Mip solutions
Role & Responsibilities:
The role will be divided in 4 main activities:
- Prospect new clients and partners on the market
- Provide insightful deep dive analysis of areas for performance improvement
- Support to design technical proposition
- Support events efforts
- Create contents for newsletter/blog
Presentation and demonstration
- Develop and deliver demonstrations to prospective clients and customers
- Develop and deliver webinars/workshops
- Technology watch
- Accompaniment to project kick off
- Participate to the kick off with the client and partner
- Add service expertise
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Business degree (e.g. computer sciences) or equivalent work experience
- Fluent English (French is a plus)
- 5 to 8 years minimum experience in the IT Software business, preferably in the IT network/app monitoring business
- Technical: ability to understand customer challenges
Network: WAN (MPLS, VPNs, SDWAN, ...), Firewalls, ...
Application: legacy and services architectures
Infrastructure: on-premise and Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, ...)
Service management: helpdesk, ITIL methodology (plus), ...
- Works effectively in a matrix, fast moving and continually changing business environment
- A high level of communication, presentation and influencing skills
Position: Presales Manager BeNeLux
Business area: Software, IT Solution
Employment time: Full Time
Location: The Netherlands