Nordics Business Development Director, Infrastructure Investor, Amsterdam, Zurich or London
We are working with a leading investment manager looking for someone to cover institutional clients in the Nordics, focusing on infrastructure debt and equity. The role will sit as part of an established European team and will add real value to the organisation's European base of operations.
You should already have experience working with sophisticated global investors and understand the private markets world well, with a proven ability to fundraise. Prior experience showing well-developed technical skills in private markets is preferable. The team is keen to find someone who is a team player and who is quickly able to integrate into their collaborative and international environment, whilst motivating and supporting other team members.
This is a rare opportunity for an established fundraising professional to join a world-renowned organisation and high-calibre capital raising team. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain relationships with institutional investors across Europe
- Working with internal support teams to develop their fundraising strategy
- Accountable for executing on the strategy and meeting fundraising targets in the Nordics, whilst developing the firm's presence throughout these regions
- Act as a champion of the platform to clients and consultants
- Proven experience fundraising for private markets within the Nordics
- Exposure to infrastructure or real asset products is an advantage
- Strong technical abilities
- Team player
- Able to build and maintain relationships