We are partnering with one of the largest global asset managers with over trillion of dollars in assets under management, offering one of the broadest selections of services across asset classes, and one of the pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing. We are mandated on an exciting project – Nordic Sales – ETF, AVP joining the Head of Nordics based in Amsterdam to grow the firm’s presence in the region.
Nordic Sales – ETF, AVP will be responsible for:
- Drive Net New Assets through executing a detailed client strategy to maintain and build your book of existing and prospective clients
- Identify and anticipate client requirements, expectations and needs and be an authority in your client segment
- Think creatively around market themes and trends and clearly communicate ETF investment ideas and research to clients and prospects
- Execute sales campaigns and dynamically involve clients on major initiatives (seminars, events, surveys)
- Partner closely with the PR and Marketing Team to design, elaborate and execute thought-provoking strategies
- Contribute to product development ideas and provide insightful and innovative feedback
- Build strong, positive relationships with integral internal groups
- Bring live feedback on competitor dynamics, industry trends and make recommendations to internal partner groups.
We are looking for senior associate/ mid-level sales professional with a track record of working with clients in Northern Europe (ideally Nordics) within the financial services industry (previous experience in asset management and selling ETFs is highly desirable). Nordic language skills are preferred.
If you fit the above requirements and aspirations, please get in touch via email@example.com.
Please note we won’t be considering candidates without sales experience in Northern Europe (ideally Nordics) within financial services, and Dutch or/and Swedish native/ bilingual skills.