A top Dutch M&A firms based in Amsterdam is hiring ambitious Associates and Senior Analysts due to a successful 2020.
- Support senior bankers in executing M&A transactions and other business activities.
- Preparation of M&A marketing pitchbooks and related materials.
- Financial modelling including DCF/ LBO but also work closely with senior team on deal execution and market research.
- Associates will have full autonomy on deal execution.
- Exciting time to join an entrepreneurial boutique with an enviable pipeline.
Key skills and experiences:
- The successful candidate will ideally have around 1 to 3 years’ experience in Investment Banking/ M&A experience at a reputable bank/ M&A boutique or Big 4 Deal Advisory team.
- Associates need 3 - 6 years' relevant M&A experience.
- We will also consider candidates with several 6 months internships if they are available to start a permanent role. Internships need to be M&A, Private Equity, Capital Markets, Debt Advisory or Big 4 transaction services/ Audit.
- Candidates should possess a strong record of academic achievement, excellent communication skills, and the drive and determination to excel.
- Spoken and written fluency in Dutch is essential
This is a great opportunity to join a top performing boutique bank within a great team. You will be working in a small team so there are significant opportunities to gain exposure to clients and have a steep learning curve.