An International Bank are seeking Associates to strengthen their M&A group in Amsterdam.
An International Bank are seeking Associates to strengthen their M&A group in Amsterdam. This team covers a diverse range of industries and would not just involve management of the execution processes but also lead origination duties too. This is an established, high-performing and growing group, that is looking for additions at this time due to their highly active transactional pipeline.
- Support execution of objectives across firm's core markets, sectors and products
- Proactively assisting business development efforts including drafting pitch materials, providing market insights and performing comparable companies/transactions analyses
- Undertaking complex financial analysis and modelling. Able to capture and accurately model a number of types of operational models and sector needs
- Important responsibilities to train and mentor junior members of the team
- Fluency in Dutch is required
- MBA or Bachelors Degree from a respected institution
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an investment banking firm
- Ability to identify critical & relevant data sources
- Strong numerical, analytical, and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in Excel, PowerPoint & Word
If you are an investment banker looking to join a very active, established yet growing platform, then please apply!