- Dynamic M&A boutique hiring for Analyst 1 candidates – multiple headcounts due to success of the business
- Boutique works on mid cap Corporate Finance Transactions- focus on Consumer, Industrials, Energy, Retail, TMT, Transport
- M&A / Investment Banking analyst will support all M&A projects throughout the entire transaction process (modelling, company valuation, due diligence, negotiations, and execution.
- High level of responsibility and flat structure
- Decent work life balance for the market
- Candidates will have circa 6 months – 2 years’ experience in M&A, Corporate Finance, Private Equity or Consultancy
- Ideal candidate will likely have graduated in 2020, or 2021 and have several relevent internships in M&A/ PE or Consultancy.
- Strong academic track record with focus on economics/ business administration/ finance/ engineering or similar.
- Understanding of valuation is important
- Dutch and English fluency is essential
Please apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.