International Investment Bank hiring for Senior Analyst/ Associates - Amsterdam
- M&A advisory for private or listed companies.
- Work alongside a successful senior team executing M&A Benelux and cross border deals and ECM transactions.
- Day to day responsibilities include producing fundamental research on a wide range of companies and industries/ developing financial models for forecasting and valuations/ playing a significant role in deal execution.
- Team works on mid cap and large cap complex M&A transactions.
- Strong academic background; Master's degree preferably in Accountancy / Finance / Economics or equivalent
- Candidates need to demonstrate at least 2-3 years’ experience in Corporate Finance/ M&A transactions with an Investment Bank/ or M&A Boutique or Private Equity fund.
- Strong interest to hire capable Associates who are comfortable managing a number of M&A projects succinctly
- Important to have a fundamental understanding of financial valuation theory and methodologies/ good exposure to M&A / ECM processes.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Fluency in Dutch and English is needed.
Fantastic opportunity to join a market leading IBD platform