Join our team of professionals in Amsterdam as a Legal Officer!
We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world's leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We're specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what's possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
To pursue our ambitious growth development in the Netherlands, we are currently looking for a Legal Officer to work in our Real Estate team.
- Assisting and guiding our clients in the implementation, incorporation and optimising of holding and financing companies;
- Handling all legal and corporate matters for our client companies. Evaluating, reviewing and preparing all relevant legal documents;
- Taking part in the execution of transactions for our client companies such as restructurings, refinancing and mergers & acquisitions;
- Assisting and attending of board meetings and shareholders meetings;
- Keeping our client companies in legal good standing and in compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with clients;
- Actively participate in our growth ambitions by marketing our service offering.
- You hold a Masters degree in Dutch (corporate) law;
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in the legal field and affinity with corporate management services;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, both verbally and in writing;
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.
- A place that fosters your professional growth and development at every stage of your career;
- An environment that promotes a balanced professional and personal life, where it is not mandatory to adhere to standard office times of 9 to 5;
- The possibility of joining a large global organization while working in small human-sized teams where you can benefit from a mentorship system and receive thoughtful feedback.
- The chance of working with prominent clients in the financial industry (14 of the 20 largest PE houses, 18 of the 20 largest RE firms, 15 of the 20 largest debt managers);
- Innovative learning and leadership development programs via our Alter Domus Academy and on-the-job knowledge;
- Top notch laptop and equipment to facilitate your needs;
- An environment that promotes a balanced professional and personal life;