Legal Assistant – Special Projects
Legal Assistant - Special Projects Job Purpose:
The Legal Assistant will handle all legal and administrative matters of a designated client portfolio and is able to maintain and develop relationships with the client and the TMF Group taking into account the existing procedures of TMF Group. The Legal Assistant is part of a dedicated client team and has a delegated responsibility to keep a designated client portfolio in good legal and financial standing.
- HBO degree or equivalent.
- Preferably a minimum of 1 - 4 years relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of corporate law and regulations.
- Excellent English, Dutch written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to work outside usual office hours
- Create and arrange general correspondence with clients, notary, external advisors, banks, regulatory bodies and other relevant parties.
- Assist in incorporations and share transfers of client companies in close co-operation with the client, notary, law firms and tax firms.
- Assist with drafting of standard legal documents e.g. management agreements, loan agreements, minutes and proxies.
- Assist with appointment or dismissal management/ supervisory directors, change of domicile of the company, etc.
- Signal any legal or tax issue of a client transaction and liaise with the client and Supervisor.
- Update and maintain the client portfolio in good standing and comply with the rules and regulations of the Dutch Central Bank and/or related legislation.
- Execute any activities necessary to ensure TMF Group and its clients comply with which is from a sound compliance point of view required or otherwise desired.
- Start to develop strong working relationships with clients involved with TMF Group and adequately keep up with activities and refer them to third parties, such that the possibilities of activities to be referred to TMF Group are demonstrable increased.
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.