The Lead Responsivle Investment and Data Analyst is responsible to gather and analyse the requirement and design a solution for a specific RI product within APG's RI Datahub framework.
- 5-10 Years experience of professional and / or business analysis experience in financial industry.
- Experience with data-oriented investment processes and responsible investment policies.
- Thorough experience with responsible Investment / ESG data and familiarity with the industry standard ESG data vendors.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills, with ability to communicate effectively with business and IT stakeholders.
- Flexible and resilient team player with strong interpersonal skills taking initiative to drive things forward.
- Ability to coordinate to define and describe dependencies between various delivery team.
- Data and tech savvy.
- Knowledge about SFDR is a preference
- Expeirence with Qlik, Confluence and Jira is appreciated.
- Independnet / Proactive / Adaptable / Resourceful.
- Gather and verify requirements from stakeholders.
- Support Prodcut owner with ad-hoc data analysis. For example data coverage for the relevant external data vendors for out investment universe.
- Translate business and regulatory requirements into data driven, maintainable solutions.
- Define and describe RI Information products and RI Dataset to be implemented on APG's RI Datahub.