Do you have a great eye for detail? Are you aware of all the regulations, policys and risks regarding onboarding (new) clients in the financial markets? AFS Group has a great possibility for a strongly motivated KYC Officer.
AFS Group (AFS) is an independent European service provider in Financial Services and Renewable Energy. We are specialized in brokering business to business, advice and execution due to the financial instruments (like shares, deposit’s, bonds and derivatives) and renewable energy certificates (GVO’s,Green Gas, CO2 and biofuels). AFS also facilitates in in-house (regulated) electronic trading platforms. With more than 140 FTE AFS still has a lot of ambitions to grow. The next coming years AFS is focusing on a grow up to 200 FTE. The biggest growth opportunities are in the Renewable Energy markets and inhouse trading platforms. To facilitate this growth AFS is now ready for our next KYC Officer. Because of
growth - especially at our Energy Department - we really need your help in the below mentioned responsibilities.
- The main objective is to participate in a framework to conduct controls in terms of compliance to laws and regulations before executing a transaction and arranges communication with the (Energy) department if their advice is needed
- Participate in and analysis of (new) prospects, to safeguard that the KYC/CDD documentation meet our standards as well as to define the overall risk of their business model
- Assist in execution of periodic reviews and reporting on (existing) customers to ensure compliance (such as KYC/CDD) requirements, rules and regulations are met
- Update, develop and/or review compliance policies
- Trains and educates employees so that they are informed of legal changes and updates to compliance guidelines
- Provide support to our Energy department on potential clients in regard to AFS acceptance policies
- Provide support for audits of external parties
Nice to have:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in law, economics or finance
- At least 2 years of working experience in this field
- Interested in Renewable Energy
- Knowledge of KYC/CDD or similair areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is a must (also in Dutch is a plus)
- You can work independent
- Structured and logical thinking
- Operationally oriented with a critical mindset
- Great communicator with a team spirit
What we offer:
- One of the most interesting work environments in Amsterdam, the old trading floor of the historical Amsterdam Stock Exchange
- Working in an awesome, ambitious and driven high performing team
- Energetic and friendly colleagues from all over the world
- A versatile full-time position in a fast growing and professional organization
- Access to our extensive online learning platform for your personal development (e.g., languages, personal leadership and more!)
- 27 holidays per calendar year
- NS Business card (depending on your residence)
- Free inhouse fitness
- Friday afternoon drinks!
Get in touch!
Are you ready for this great opportunity to grow with us and do you want to become part of our organization? Please submit your application via the application button and you will enter our Daywize (Cloud) environment. For more information feel free to contact the recruitment department via firstname.lastname@example.org .