Junior Legal Officer - Regulatory Services Team
The Junior Legal Officer is part of a dedicated support team focused on professional legal services relating to Dutch and international regulatory requirements, such as FATCA, CRS and BEPS Action 13. Key responsibilities:
- (Legal) analysis of client entity's structure, activities and financial statements to comply with (international) regulatory requirements
- Preparation of legal analysis reports on classifications for the Common Reporting Standard (CRS) and FATCA, including preparation of related documentation
- Preparation of legal analysis reports on fiscal substance
- Preparation of (part of the) Local File as required under BEPS Action 13
- (Annual) review, due diligence and reporting on CRS and FATCA
- Communication with client services teams to obtain necessary information for the legal analysis
- Assisting client services teams with questions on legal requirements
- Client communication regarding legal requirements and obtaining information
- Align with tax experts to finalize reports and ensure the regulatory requirements are met
- Work conform internal procedures, including administration in status database
- Understanding the business;
- Quick learner
- Customer focus;
- Concern for quality;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Result oriented.
Job specific competencies:
- Plans and organizes work efficiently, accurate and meeting tight deadlines;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Adherence to procedures;
- Self-management and taking responsibility;
- Quick learner, legal background;
- Global and open attitude;
- Min 4 days a week available.
- Graduate or graduated MSc. /LL.M degree
- English/ Dutch / and additional second languages welcomed
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- MS Office knowledge
- Hands on mentality
- Fast learner
What do we offer?
- Excellent kick start of your (international) career
- Highly professional team; be part of a young and ambitious team
- Working conditions; market conform salary, opportunities to grow to senior roles
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.