Do you have a commercial mindset? Are you able to sell to new and existing clients? Do you have an untameable energy and are you a quick learner? Well then; this might be the opportunity you are looking for!
Our AFS Interest team is expanding because of growth of our business opportunities. AFS Interest is a part of AFS Group. In total we have more then 120 employees working at AFS Group and we are still growing in this dynamic and fast-paced market.
The AFS Interest team consists of a group of 40 ambitious and highly motivated brokers who are always finding ways to improve services and close deals for their clients. This client base consists of a unique mix of banking, corporate and government clients all over the world.
As a Broker Corporate Clients your main focus is business development and building relationships and deliver the best services to your clients. Your clients are large non-banking clients inside and outside of Europe (insurance companies, pension funds, corporations etc). The products we trade are deposits, CD and CP, repurchase agreements, arbitrage, FX-Swaps, Interest Rate Derivatives, Treasury Bills, Medium Term Notes and private placement and structured loans.
In this role you will be focusing on:
- Expand the client base with new clients continuously
- Introduce the existing order flow (i.e. pension funds, insurance companies, asset managers, corporations, etc) to clients or prospects and search for new opportunities to increase and improve the order flow
- Identify clients’ needs and pro-actively act to achieve best-in-market customer satisfaction
- Actively look for new and cross-selling opportunities within AFS Group departments
- In addition to the client focus, a product focus on short term debt instruments is required
What we expect:
- You are full of ambition, drive and passion to succeed as a broker
- You are steady and not afraid to (cold) call (potential) clients
- Good knowledge of financial products
- Accurate, excellent numerical and analytical skills
- You are fluent in English and preferably Dutch and one other language
- You will challenge us with your ideas and sparkling personality
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
What we offer:
We’ll promise you a job that is never boring and ask for your full commitment in return.
- Working in an awesome, ambitious and driven high performing team
- Energetic and friendly colleagues from all over the world
- A versatile full-time position in a fast growing and professional organization
- One of the most interesting work environments in Amsterdam, the old trading floor of the historical Amsterdam Stock Exchange
- Competitive remuneration
- Great platform with online training for personal development
- 27 holidays per calendar year
- Train Business travel card (depending on your residence)
- Free inhouse fitness
- A variety of activities with the team
- Beers on Friday and an exuberant end-of-the-year party (when there’s no COVID)