Jr. Jira and Confluence Administrator
DEGIRO is an online pan-European securities broker that serves both individual and professional investors. DEGIRO offers market access through a fast, high-performance online platform. Founded in 2008 to serve institutional investors, and headquartered in Amsterdam, DEGIRO launched its retail trading platform in 2013. DEGIRO is now active across 18 countries and is the fastest growing broker in Europe. DEGIRO processes ₠30 billion worth of transactions per year and expect to have ₠3 billion in Assets under Administration by the end of the year. Responsibilities
- Maintain, clean and create new configuration and content in Confluence
- Support colleagues in creating and maintaining content in Confluence
- Research, test and implement new Confluence Add-ons in order to bring more usability to Confluence
- Create, modify and maintain Jira Projects including: workflows, schemes, fields, etc.
- Clean, standardize and optimize shared objects in Jira in order to maintain and speed up our instance.
- Collaborate closely with Project Leads in order to create/modify Jira projects suited for their needs without adding unnecessary load/content on the server
- Standardize and maintain Jira user groups and create standardized shared schemes for new and existing projects
- Maintain, research, test and implement new or existing Jira add-ons in order to extend the usability of Jira.
- Follow and develop procedures and guidelines to install, patch, configure, customize, troubleshoot, upgrade, integrate, and maintain Jira and Confluence applications.
What we offer
- HBO, Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Marketing or related field
- Working experience with Confluence and Jira or similar applications
- Certification as Jira and/or Confluence administrator is a plus
- Experience with content management, look & feel of webpages or intranet pages
- Experience with process business process design and or analysis is a plus
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Determined to self-learn and develop.
- Able to work independently, take decisions and implement new features related to Jira and Confluence
- Able to prioritize tasks effectively and adapt to changing priorities
- A team player: able to contribute to a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills at both a technical and a non-technical level
- Fluent in English
- An awesome role within a fast growing International company in Amsterdam (Rembrandt tower) with flat organizational structure;
- Competitive salary with yearly performance-based bonus & pension arrangements;
Ownership - the freedom and space to be trusted to do what you do best and to get things done - quickly;
- Opportunity to expand yourself professionally and individually;
- Full time position (remote work is not possible);
- Challenging tasks that require creative solutions;
- Working with the cutting-edge technologies;
- Free Dutch lessons;
- Relevant education;
- Relocation package.
If you are interested please upload your resume and motivation letter via the 'Apply now' button below.