Java Developer - Amsterdam
My client is a top player in the options market-making business. Technology is core to their business and their success is due to constantly being ahead of the competition in both their adoption and execution of hardware, superfast infrastructure and ML techniques. They foster a great balance between the race to production and software quality and testability. Role:
They are looking for a software developer to work in the front office building out their fully automated trading systems using Java / Linux. This involves:
- End-to-end development of their industry-leading options market-making trading system.
- Collaborating with traders to implement strategies and write the trading algos.
- Building out a bespoke risk management system.
- Degree in Computer Science / Mathematics (or equivalent)
- > 3 years' experience
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter attitude
- Strong core Java on Linux
- Distributed Systems
- Excellent knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Hugely collaborative between teams, not siloed like other firms.
- Competitive compensation.
- Truly flat structure where employees feel valued for their input and are rewarded for great ideas.
If you feel you are a strong match please don't hesitate to get in contact with me: