Exciting opportunity to join a mid-market PE fund with a great track record in investing in the DACH and Benelux region.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be involved in all phases of the investment process, from identifying investment opportunities to acquiring and divesting portfolio companies.
- Support the management of the portfolio companies in the implementation of the strategy by drawing up competition and market analysis, analysing financial results and developing strategic initiatives.
- From day one, you will be responsible for two to three portfolio companies.
- The firm invests across several sectors, specialising in building long-term relationships with their portfolio companies to develop high returns.
Background & Experience
- 2 - 4 years of relevant work experience in investment banking, consultancy, M&A, venture capital or private equity.
- Native/Fluent Dutch and English are essential.
- Top academic performance from a leading university, ideally in a technical or quantitative subject.
- Be an articulate self-starter with strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Be able to prioritise daily workloads whilst working efficiently and accurately under pressure.