Internship FundShare Fund Management
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Competitive internship allowance
- Full time
Looking for a great opportunity to gain working experience during your studies? And a unique chance to find out how things work in one of the fastest growing fund managers in Europe? Don't wait and apply right a way!
Established 12 years ago, FundShare Fund Management has grown at an exponential pace for the past few years. Dedicated to the interests of investors, FundShare Fund Management provides a diversified selection of funds and services, reaching a total of 4 funds and 23 sub-funds with a total AUM of around 500 million euros. As part of the LPE group (which also owns online-broker DEGIRO), the fund manager benefits from partnership and tailor-made infrastructure, allowing it to adapt easily to the market and regulatory changes.
Working at FundShare Fund Management means working in a challenging environment which is constantly changing. You will work together within an ambitious and very international team of financial professionals who are working on the growth of the company and their career. This is a great opportunity to gain working experience during your studies and a unique chance to find out how things work in one of the fastest growing fund managers in Europe.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Participate to the design and implementation of the improvement of the monitoring and control tooling (Python, Mysql, VBA);
- Assist on the development and maintenance of the credit assessment framework;
- Assist the department in daily controls, monitoring and reporting ;
- Ensure quality.
- Academic student, BSc/MSc Mathematics, Computer Science or Equivalent;
- Pro-active, enthusiastic;
- Fluent English (written and spoken);
- Proficiency in Python;
- Willingness and capacity to learn quickly;
- Precision and accuracy in performance of assigned tasks;
- Affinity with the financial markets;
- Understanding of financial products is a pre.
What we offer
- A competitive internship allowance;
- Direct exposure to front-office environment;
- Steep learning curve;
- Full-time or Part-time internship (min. 16 hours a week);
- You’ll be part of a fast forward moving company in Amsterdam;
- You’ll work in an international working environment with a flat and open structure;
- Drinks on option expiry Friday nights and lunch shared with your colleagues.
If you are interested, please click on the ‘apply now’ button and upload your resume and motivation. If you need further information, you can contact the HR department at email@example.com