Internship – Payment Development & Innovation
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands Amsterdam Noord-Holland NL
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Aug 18 2018-08-14
See job description for details
Internship - Payment Development & Innovation
First Annapolis, part of Accenture payments assist banks, payment providers and other players across the value chain grow and win. Demographic shifts, technology advancements and new expectations for the user experience is among the trends impacting the payments market and its stakeholders. Do you want to be part of a team delivering market leading strategies to global payment champions? This is your chance!
Join Accenture's First Annapolis practice, a specialized and international payments team in the heart of Amsterdam, that has been part of Accenture since 2017. You will conduct quantitative and financial analysis, gather market research, and assist with solving strategic business problems within the payments industry. Interns have the opportunity to be staffed on various assignments with staggered deadlines. Interns are highly encouraged to participate together with Consultants and Managers in various business development activities and to take initiative to get in front of the industry experts with creative research and analytical content in industry publications.
Place in the organization
You will be part of First Annapolis, Accenture Financial Services practice. Accenture Financial Services serves three industry groups: banking, capital markets and insurance. Accenture Financial Services works with the world's leading payment providers: merchant acquirers, card issuers banks and FinTechs, amongst others.
Are you the perfect candidate?
• You are a Master student, in the final year of your graduation from university, preferably a specialization in the areas of: (Business) Finance, Economics, Business or Engineering
• You are creative, you are an analytical thinker and have good problem-solving skills;
• You have strong financial and quantitative analysis skills;
• You have experience working with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• You are fluent in English;
• You work independently and have a hands-on mentality; you are creative and take responsibility.
• You are a team player with outstanding communication skills; you are professional and secure.
What can we offer you?
Within Accenture we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility. You work together with talented colleagues on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
• You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
• You will receive a compensation and a laptop;
• You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
• You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
• You will expand your professional network;
• Period: 3 months
• Hours a week: 40
• Location: Amsterdam City Centre
• Start date: Immediately
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.