YOUR ROLE AS AN INTERNATIONAL CAMPUS RECRUITER
As an International Campus Recruiter at IMC, you will drive and own the full campus recruitment lifecycle to hire the top 1% of talent to join IMC in Amsterdam. You will be responsible for attracting, selecting and hiring interns and graduates from Europe's top universities and representing IMC at a number of recruitment fairs and events across Europe. As part of a growing team, you enjoy a broad scope of responsibilities: from organising in-house events and facilitating workshops to liaising with study associations and being part of the selection process for interns and graduates. WHAT WE LOOK FOR
WHAT WE OFFER
- Bachelor degree - which direction doesn't matter;
- 0 to 1 year of work experience, preferably within (campus) recruitment, but no must;
- Potential and willingness to learn and grow;
- Comfortable working to high standards in a data driven organization;
- Someone who wants to have an impact by challenging the status-quo and driving innovation;
- Enjoys and can excel in building strong relationships and networks;
- Someone that identifies with the IMC culture and values and seeks to embody these qualities every day;
- Willing and able to travel abroad and within the Netherlands (when the situation allows us to do this).
- A unique culture in which you will enjoy responsibility early on and have an impact;
- A fun, informal, yet professional and ambitious environment that's set-up for development;
- We operate in a transparent and flat structure where you will have the chance to work directly with a wide variety of stakeholders;
- Various training possibilities to continuously grow and create your own path within the organization;
- We compensate above average and offer very attractive secondary benefits.
Are you interested to see more of us? Meet some of our employees on our YouTube channel . To learn more about who we are and what we do, please check out: www.imc.com IMC: JOIN THE LEADER IN GLOBAL MARKET MAKING
IMC is a leading global market maker with offices in Europe, the US and Asia-Pacific. We use algorithmic trading and advanced technology to buy and sell securities across multiple trading venues. Our vital role, at the centre of the financial markets, provides liquidity for buyers and sellers worldwide.
In the late 1980s, IMC quickly identified the importance of technology in the fast-evolving trading environment. Our passion for innovation continues to drive us today. Although our company has grown rapidly over recent decades, we still approach our work with the same entrepreneurial spirit, with an emphasis on continuous improvement and innovation. We like our people to think for themselves and we give them the responsibility and support they need to make an impact. This means real work as well as dedicated training programmes and mentors.
While we work hard, we also have a lot of fun - whether solving complex challenges or taking part in team-building, leisure and sporting activities. IMC also enables its employees to contribute to a better society through our foundation.