LIFE AT IMC AS INTERNAL AUDITOR WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
IMC is a leading global market maker, using algorithmic trading and advanced technology to buy and sell securities on multiple trading venues worldwide. We provide liquidity to the financial markets, driving efficiencies for buyers and sellers.
Founded in 1989, we are an ambitious, innovative company and identified early on the importance technology would play in the fast-paced evolution of trading. This entrepreneurial spirit still drives us today and can be found in all of our offices around the world. OUR TEAM
We now operate globally from offices in Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. Our employees work closely together in multidisciplinary teams, making our success possible. Technology
- At IMC, technology is not a department, it is at the heart of everything we do. Our technologists push the limits of possibility, and then look beyond. In our fast-paced environment, short feedback loops mean projects worked on in the morning can enter production the next day. Trading
- Although our traders come from many backgrounds they all have one thing in common: they are at their best solving complex problems. Their insight into global events, market shifts and pricing ensure we are trading in the right place, at the right time. Business Support
- Around the world, IMC's business support teams are essential for sustaining our success. In our dynamic environment, we have many exciting challenges and multidisciplinary opportunities to shape our operations and make a real impact. OUR CULTURE
Our employees are our greatest asset so we give them lots of responsibility and the support they need to make a difference. Our flat structure fosters a culture of openness and collaboration, encouraging the sharing of ideas and knowledge. It makes no difference if you have been with us for three days or three years, the best idea wins.
While we work hard, we also have a lot of fun; whether solving complex challenges or in team building, leisure and sporting activities. IMC also enables its employees to contribute towards a better society through our foundation. Job Description & Responsibilities
Our Internal Audit team works globally with stakeholders across all departments, levels and geographies and creates value as a business advisor by performing audits.
Internal Audit (IA) is an independent Group function whose objective is to provide assurance by reviewing the effectiveness and efficiency of processes, programs and systems, and working with the business to add value by providing concrete recommendations.
This is a demanding role for a highly skilled professional able to support the Internal Audit's overall role in a dynamic and very technical environment. This involves providing assurance to auditees across our business units worldwide such that their systems of internal controls are adequately designed and operating effectively. It is your job to design and lead all aspects of the end-to-end audits in order to validate that controls are adequate and functioning effectively. In the longer run, the role typically allows for an expansion in activities and responsibilities and can be shaped further according to your own insights and initiative. What we ask for
OUR HIRING PROCESS
- A university degree in Economics or related field of studies;
- 6 to 10 years of relevant work experience;
- You are self-motivated and ambitious with a proven track record of success, and equally pragmatic, down to earth and approachable;
- You are able to drive change, take initiative, deliver results, engage others and solve problems within IMC;
- You are eager to learn and you want to understand our business;
- You are highly adaptable and you're able to handle multiple demands simultaneously;
- Building relationships locally and internationally is your second nature;
- Clear and effective English communications and reporting-writing skills;
- Willing to travel to and conduct audits abroad (approximately 25% of the time).
To set you up for success, you can find our hiring process including tips on applying and interviewing with us on our website . Now it's up to you! Apply today to start an amazing journey with IMC.