Are you an experienced Information Security Officer with Cloud/Controls experience?
I am supporting an SME lender that is demolishing its old infrastructure through a period of Digital Transformation to become 21st Century Challenger Bank. As they are changing all IT infrastructure, they are re-thinking approaches towards risk management and are looking for innovatively-thinking, hard-working and hands-on Information Risk Officer to drive the transformation and ensure it is well controlled.
As Information Security Risk Officer your responsibilities will include:
• Own the definition of IT risks and controls.
• Lead and oversee all aspects of our Information Security program to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data processed using information security standards and approved industry best practices (CoBiT, NIST, ISO 27002, …).
• Manage the Bank CoBiT based IT General Controls framework, including planning and execution of controls periodic update and testing.
• Provide risk management guidance to the technology stakeholders on areas such as IT risk, gap analysis, regulatory requirements, and controls.
You should apply for the Information Security Risk Officer position if you have:
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Demonstrable experience in the information security
• Demonstrated experience in conducting risk assessments / implementing security standards (CoBiT, ISO 27002 and NIST)
• Strong background in information technology with detailed understanding of information security in a cloud based environment
• InfoSec related certifications (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP CRISC, CCSP)
• Strong knowledge of Cloud technologies -AWS/Azure
If you are interested in the Information Security Risk Officer position, then send your CV to me directly at James.Chappell@interquestgroup.com