Information Security Manager, Amsterdam
- Negotiable + Banking Benefits
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- NDK Consulting Ltd
- 21 Mar 19
Information Security Manager, Banking, Amsterdam This is a great opportunity to join a subsidiary branch of a large Japanese bank, working in the banks new Amsterdam office. Due to this organic growth, we are looking for an Information Security Manager to join and establish the Information Security Management environment
This role is a greenfield role and will involve setting up the new function from scratch, working alongside various regulators such as; DNB, ECB etc. You will be establishing new controls, liaising very closely with the London office.
Key responsibilities for an Information Security Manager:
- Ensuring new function aligns with relevant regulations such as DNB or ECB.
- Establishing new IT controls, implementing new security standards, processes and procedures.
- Handle security incidents as and when they occur.
- Work alongside Senior Management and liaising regularly with the IT Security Manager in London.
- Develop and enhance security framework.
Key skills as an Information Security Manager:
- Proven experience as an Information Security Manager.
- Financial Services experience.
- CISSP, CISM or similar.
- Understanding of European regulations such as ECB or DNB would be desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Information Security Manager to support a growing bank in their subsidiary branch based in Amsterdam. If you would like to discuss further, please get in touch