IT Voice Engineer
We are looking for an IT Voice Engineer. In this role, you are responsible for maintaining the voice systems in a complex global deployment. This role will have a focus on the existing environments for improvements in reliability and availability, both technical and procedural. You will participate in exciting projects in a fast-paced dynamic environment experiencing tremendous growth, where critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills are required. B.responsible
As an IT Voice Engineer you will:
- Participate in Voice projects for installation, configuration, testing, and operations hand-over
- Evaluate and configure enhancements and upgrades to existing voice and video systems
- Configuration of various branch offices/contact center locations and systems
- Create usage analysis reports, automate and innovate on voice infrastructure
- Optimize and monitor the systems for maximum performance and scalability.
- Troubleshoot complex global deployments and issue handling
- Understand change-/issue handling processes and suggest ways to improve the current processes
- Create advanced scripts to satisfy business automation use cases where needed
- Proactively engage with stakeholders, including product owners, managers, internal employees, partner companies and suppliers.
- Strong knowledge of both the technical and the functional side of voice systems.
- Extended knowledge of Cisco UC portfolio.
- Voice Gateway and SBC deployment skills.
- Circuits - commissioning of E1/T1 and SIP Trunks.
- Knowledge of VMware ESXi, Cisco UCS.
- Extended knowledge and substantial experience (3+ years) of working in a fast-moving, innovative environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Pro-active "can do" attitude.
- Ability to work unsupervised but also work with a team.
- Ability to travel and work out of hours when required.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses. We also offer what we call the "Booking Deal" with other competitive perks and benefits and a relocation package if needed.