IT Infrastructure Manager, Banking, Amsterdam
- Negotiable + Banking Benefits
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- NDK Consulting Ltd
- 21 Mar 19
This is a great opportunity to join a subsidiary branch of a large Japanese bank, working in the banks new Amsterdam office. Due to this organic growth, we are looking for an IT Infrastructure Manager to come on board and establish & manage the IT environment.
This new role will include setting up the IT processes and procedures for the whole IT function for the Amsterdam office, working closely with the local CFO. You will be managing the IT function, dealing with escalation, procedural updates and managing the local Service Desk team.
Key responsibilities for the IT Infrastructure Manager
- Setting up new IT processes and procedures for the new Amsterdam office.
- Managing the IT function, being point of contact for escalation, procedural updates and managing the Service Desk team.
- Responsible for managing the dealing room – Bloomberg & Reuters feeds.
- Risk Management
- DR Management
- Taking ownership and direction for the Amsterdam IT strategy.
- Ensuring IT function adheres to local regulatory standards such as DNB or ECB.
- Liaising regularly with London & international offices.
Key skills as an IT Infrastructure Manager
- Experience as an IT Infrastructure Manager, having set up new IT processes and procedures.
- Previous experience in managing and leading a team.
- Knowledge of European regulations such as ECB or DNB (desirable).
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to liaise with various stakeholders.
If you’re an experienced IT Infrastructure Manager, with the ambition and drive to help set up a new IT function, then we would like to hear from you!