How you'll have an impact:
In the next couple of years, we will be considerably expanding our operations all around Europe and you will have the opportunity to be part of it. You'll be building and leading a treasury function. Preparing and implementing treasury strategy and policies. Working to ensure treasury's strategy is aligned with the rest of the organization. Taking full ownership of the crypto wallet and cash management.
You'll report directly to the CFO. You'll work closely with the Leadership team, commercial organization and interact constantly with the data analytics team. You'll analyze and interpret data, and provide guidance to other departments on where and how to optimize the growth and operational excellence. You'll be the go-to person for data driven decision making and roll out of commercial activities. What you'll be doing:
What you'll bring:
- Develop and implement a treasury and cash management strategy (for both fiat and crypto assets).to automate and modernize critical treasury functions
- Automate and modernize the existing treasury operations
- Lead daily treasury and fiat/crypto currency management operations and help develop strategies to maximize efficiencies, safeguard assets, mitigate risks and minimize costs.
- Setting a robust Staking and Lending Strategy with execution thereof
- Oversee processes with internal and external partners to ensure the proper and efficient availability of liquidity
- Manage our banking relationships, including existing relationships and the development of future potential relationships
- Participate in the Company's forecasting, strategic planning, and business development processes
- Drive capital planning and advise the Board on capital structure strategy, shareholder return efforts (e.g. obtaining working capital loans), capital allocation decisions and valuation
- Creates and communicates treasury policies and manuals in a standardized and professional manner. Ensure adherence to treasury's key compliance, documentation, and regulatory reporting requirements through the design of policies, authorizations, procedures, and strong internal controls.
- Lead the credit review process with (external) lenders and address queries. Manage credit line facilities of our corporate customers
- Provide insight on evaluating and implementing new financial technologies, products, and services (e.g. staking of crypto assets, lending of crypto assets etc.) to strengthen our competitive edge
- Advice our legal team on the upcoming capital requirements which will be implemented with the introduction of MiCaR in 2024
- You have a master's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or equivalent.
- You have at least seven years of experience in a Treasury, Controlling or Finance position, of which at least 3 years in a similar role.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with BI Tooling.
- Strong knowledge of cash management, financial analysis and treasury risk management.
- Previous exposure to senior leadership and experience in stakeholder management.
- You have a thorough understanding of treasury processes and accounting principles.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ideally you have gained experience in Crypto related businesses and are familiar with Staking/Lending
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language, both written and spoken.
- In-depth knowledge of economic analysis concepts and theory, banking and capital markets, investment strategies, investment alternatives, asset allocation and benchmarking
- Ability to implement change programs (process improvement experience, change management skills, program management skills)
- Business and Financial Acumen - Makes decisions based on a solid understanding of the business and the wider industry. Maximizes results by understanding and aligning actions with the organization's goals, core functions, needs, and values.
- Thrives and grows in a rapidly changing and complex environment. Displays flexibility, activates networks, and adopts a continuous growth mindset to learn from mistakes and bounce back from adversity.
- Inspires, motivates, and empowers people to achieve organizational goals. Coaches, mentors, and manages employee experience and employee performance
- Strong knowledge of capital management, cash management, financial analysis and treasury risk management.