In this position, you will be the go to person for most HR related questions and provide the team with administrative support.
You are responsible for running a timely and well organised employee administration by drafting employment contracts and processing changes to ensure a correct payroll administration.
- Running a flawless HR- and Benefits administration
- Working closely together with our HR Specialists and HR Assistant
- Keeping track of contract- and probation end dates and remind managers;
- Absence registration and collaboration with our absentee partner for correct follow up;
- Updating all our HR systems with relevant employee data;
- Helping employees to a smooth on- and offboarding process;
- Providing input for improvements to our HR operational processes;
- Preparing the monthly Payroll for the internal Payroll department (close collaboration with the Payroll provider).
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Working and thinking level on Bachelor level;
- You dispose a good command of Dutch and English;
- You have knowledge of HR operational processes and payroll administration;
- You are service oriented, social and a strong communicator;
- You are punctual, structured and a good planner;
- You have a positive attitude and can-do mentality;
- You are advanced in working with Excel;
- You have strong numerical insights;
- It's a plus if you have knowledge of Unit4 and Sage
- Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance + salary: € 2100 - € 2600 gross per month + holiday allowance and 13 th month and TMF vitality plan (with for example free massage, health check, food coach etc).
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.