What is the role about?
The Exchange domain at Bitvavo is responsible for delivering an exceptional trading experience to our diverse range of customers using Bitvavo API (including other internal teams). The domain is composed of 2 teams, focused on matching engines, order flow, user balance and our external API. We also plan to further scale the domain. As a Group Product Manager you will have an exciting opportunity to shape and make a real impact on the future of a leading European retail investment platform by driving our trading volume. How you'll make an impact:
- Leading and mentoring a team of product managers, empowering them to build the best product possible.
- Taking end-to-end responsibility for the domain's North Star metrics (API based trading volume & liquidity) and creating the domain's strategy to increase it.
- Creating roadmaps and setting priorities for the domain in order to drive the North Star metric, while ensuring proper day-to-day coordination of the product managers in the domain.
- Overseeing product discovery and helping product managers prepare concepts for new features and product optimizations, while personally leading the most critical initiatives in the domain.
- Monitoring and analysing data and feedback from our market makers and using this information to make data-driven decisions.
- Participating in meetings with large traders and market makers to better understand their needs and attract them to Bitvavo Exchange (together with Business development).
- Managing and collaborating with business and technical stakeholders.
- Working alongside the Head of Product to strengthen overall Product Strategy and the way the broader Product team operates.
How will you be successful?
- Proven track record of driving results-driven product teams that deliver on company OKRs and KPIs.
- 7+ years of experience in Product Management, with at least 2+ years of experience in leading teams of Product Managers in a high-paced environment.
- Experience in managing trading products or exchanges.
- Knowledge and passion about Crypto markets.
- Understanding of technical products and ability to engage in discussions with market makers and other professional customers of Bitvavo.
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage stakeholders effectively.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions and prioritise strategically.