We're looking for a pro-active, energetic, commercially minded and ambitious deal-closer who would like to join the Fixed Income team at STX Group's headquarters in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate has experience in the fixed income products, specifically within the (semi)-public sector. Moreover, the qualified candidate needs to be excited about the opportunity to build his/her own client portfolio within the German (semi)- public sector in fixed income products.
STX Fixed Income
STX Fixed Income became part of STX Group in 2013, marking our debut as a worldwide financial products intermediary firm. Working out of our Amsterdam headquarters, all Fixed Income country teams are active in primary, secondary and money markets in their respective countries. The broad variety of products we offer allows gives us access to every aspect of the market. By working closely with top European institutional investors, we are able to offer clients competitive prices, using standardized loans or bonds, and cash deposits.
The German Fixed Income SSA Originator shall be part of the fixed income desk, where your responsibilities shall include, but not limited to:
- Originating new clients within the German (semi)-public sector
- Originating deals with existing clients
- Client coverage of existing clients as well as cross-selling with other fixed income teams
- Follow up activities on the German primary market as well as new issue trends and
- Keep information up to date and deliver to the fixed income teams
- at least 3 years of financial experience with a strong focus on relationship management
- 3-5 years of commercial experience in a front-office role (sales, brokering or trading)
- excellent commercial skills-set and entrepreneurial drive
- preferably background in banking, consultancy or asset management
- experience with transactions and pricing is considered a plus
- highly motivated, goal-driven and team-player
- a Master’s within a relevant degree
- native German speaker and fluent in English
- living or moving to (the area of) Amsterdam
Compensation & benefits:
- Fringe benefits, e.g. pension scheme contributions, monthly massages and weekly bootcamps
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional and international working environment
- Working in a fast-paced company
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
- Opportunities to travel
Get in touch
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to play a part in building our company's future? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the "apply" button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department on 0031-205357797 or at email@example.com.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.