AFS Group (AFS) is an independent European service provider in Financial Services and Renewable Energy. We are specialized in brokering business to business, advice and execution due to the financial instruments (like shares, deposit’s, bonds and derivatives) and renewable energy certificates (GVO’s, Green Gas, CO2 and biofuels).
AFS also facilitates in in-house (regulated) electronic trading platforms.
With more than 120 FTE AFS still has a lot of ambitions to grow. The next coming years AFS is focusing on a grow to 200 FTE. The biggest grow opportunities are in the Renewable Energy markets and inhouse trading platforms. To facilitate this grow AFS is now ready for a Financial Controller. Because of growth we really need a person with a great mindset and focus on grow.
The finance department consist out of 3 operational colleagues. You will work close to the business and report directly to the CFO.
- Monitoring deadlines
- Provide management reports and KPI dashboard
- Financial Statement and coordinating accounting activities
- Reporting to regulatory authorities (AFM, DNB, FCA, Bafin and NFA)
- VAT declaration and corporate tax declaration
- Administration for the relatively new sector AFS Energy
Nice to have:
- Master Degree in Finance
- At least 5 years of working experience in this field
- Knowledge of Dutch GAAP and IFRS
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work accurately, take initiative and solve problems effectively
- Ability to work independently and as an assertive team player
- Affinity with BI-tooling
- Experience in working with Exact and Excel is a pre
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English is a must
What we offer:
- One of the most interesting work environments in Amsterdam, the old trading floor of the historical Amsterdam Stock Exchange
- Working in an awesome, ambitious and driven high performing team
- Energetic and friendly colleagues from all over the world
- A versatile full-time position in a fast growing and professional organization
- Access to our extensive online learning platform for your personal development (e.g., languages, personal leadership and more!)
- 27 holidays per calendar year
- NS Business card (depending on your residence)
- Free inhouse fitness
- Friday afternoon drinks!
Get in touch!
Are you ready for this great opportunity to grow with us and do you want to become part of our organization? Please submit your application via the application button and you will enter our Daywize (Cloud) environment.
For more information feel free to contact Janneke Dijkstra (HR-Manager AFS Group) via firstname.lastname@example.org .