Join our team of professionals in Amsterdam as a Finance Officer!
We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world's leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We're specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what's possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
To pursue our ambitious growth development in the Netherlands, we are currently looking for a Finance Officer to work in our Real Estate team.
As a Finance Officer your will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of tasks including but not limited to:
- Assisting clients in implementing, incorporating and optimizing of holding, financing, and real estate companies and building and maintaining a strong relationship with clients;
- Handling day-to-day operations of companies and responding to client's requests;
- Responsible for the bookkeeping of a number of companies;
- Responsible for the financial reporting, including cash flow management;
- Preparing and coordinating of payments and related transaction monitoring;
- Preparing statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable;