LIFE AT IMC AS FACILITIES MANAGER WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
IMC is a leading global market maker, using algorithmic trading and advanced technology to buy and sell securities on multiple trading venues worldwide. We provide liquidity to the financial markets, driving efficiencies for buyers and sellers.
Founded in 1989, we are an ambitious, innovative company and identified early on the importance technology would play in the fast-paced evolution of trading. This entrepreneurial spirit still drives us today and can be found in all of our offices around the world. OUR TEAM
We now operate globally from offices in Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. Our employees work closely together in multidisciplinary teams, making our success possible. Technology
- At IMC, technology is not a department, it is at the heart of everything we do. Our technologists push the limits of possibility, and then look beyond. In our fast-paced environment, short feedback loops mean projects worked on in the morning can enter production the next day. Trading
- Although our traders come from many backgrounds they all have one thing in common: they are at their best solving complex problems. Their insight into global events, market shifts and pricing ensure we are trading in the right place, at the right time. Business Support
- Around the world, IMC's business support teams are essential for sustaining our success. In our dynamic environment, we have many exciting challenges and multidisciplinary opportunities to shape our operations and make a real impact. OUR CULTURE
Our employees are our greatest asset so we give them lots of responsibility and the support they need to make a difference. Our flat structure fosters a culture of openness and collaboration, encouraging the sharing of ideas and knowledge. It makes no difference if you have been with us for three days or three years, the best idea wins.
While we work hard, we also have a lot of fun; whether solving complex challenges or in team building, leisure and sporting activities. IMC also enables its employees to contribute towards a better society through our foundation. WHAT YOU'LL DO AS A FACILITIES MANAGER AT IMC
The Facilities Manager will be a part of a three person Facilities Management Team that operates across different business functions at IMC, working on both a strategic and operational level. You will be the go-to person for all office related queries and be responsible for the following highly important services.
- Manage and coordinate office facilities, building maintenance and logistics
- Manage (small) office renovation projects
- Manage vendor contracts
- Maintain contact with our suppliers (e.g. security, cleaning, maintenance contractors)
- Ensure the office is a clean, tidy and safe environment
- Respond appropriately to emergency situations or urgent issues as they arise
- Be an active member of our Health and Safety (BHV) team
At IMC, we believe successful workplace culture starts with facilities management. Our facilities manager will be tasked with providing a safe, supportive and innovative workplace culture that is customer centric. YOUR PROFILE
OUR HIRING PROCESS
- A minimum of 5 years of several aspects of facility management experience;
- Strong Project Management skills;
- Affinity to technology, we have a tech driven office environment at IMC;
- You have a hands-on and proactive team player attitude
- You are a natural planner and are also able to anticipate and make decisions fast;
- You are able to work in an independent fashion in an environment that changes rapidly;
- You have a keen eye for detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture;
- You are able to deal with lots of information, prioritize and problem solve on the spot;
- You are able to think creatively and innovate and adapt facilities where needed;
- Excellent communication skills in English and in Dutch and the ability to influence others.
To set you up for success, you can find our hiring process including tips on applying and interviewing with us on our website . Now it's up to you! Apply today to start an amazing journey with IMC.