This is a fantastic opportunity to work at a tech-focused market maker with groundbreaking success in the high frequency trading space. With a company culture that's competitive yet collaborative, they leverage the most advanced technology to ensure they have the fastest and most reliable trading systems in the world.
They are looking for exceptional engineers to join an elite team of FPGA hardware and software engineers to design and develop ultra-fast trading systems. You will own end-to-end development while implementing new low-latency techniques. You will help develop their hardware platform producing super-reliable high-speed digital designs.
You will be joining a highly talented team helping redefine the evolution of their trading systems. It is a mature environment that is transparent, collaborative and offers enormous opportunity to grow and have an impact on the business. Requirements
- Degree in a STEM subject from a top university, preferably in Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Experience designing/building FPGAs using VHDL, Verilog, or System Verilog
- Experience with high-performance networking stacks on FPGAs and multi-gigabit transceivers
- Willingness to understand how the systems you will build align with trading activities
- Incredible salary + profit-sharing structure
- Direct business impact with short feedback loop
- Work with the best people in the industry from over 40 countries in a fun, stimulating office environment
- Outstanding benefits package, including fully paid commuting expenses, breakfast and lunch facilities, regular social activities and more
- Relocation assistance & visa sponsorship provided where necessary
To apply for this role, or for further information, please contact: Maia Ellis
020 3745 6539