A tech-focused market-maker with groundbreaking success in the high frequency trading space, my client is seeking a creative problem-solver to be their next Application Engineer in Enterprise Technology.
Working closely with business operations teams, your main focus will be the systems and applications that allow those users to operate at their highest performance level. As the primary point of contact, you will play a vital role in establishing, automating, integrating and building end-to-end solutions from scratch in response to business operation requirements, enabling the firm to reach its ambitious goals.
You'll need to have a user-first approach to problem-solving where you can adapt and choose the right tool based on each problem's requirements. In return, you'll enjoy a relaxed culture working alongside some of the best professionals in the industry from over 40 countries. Requirements
Rewards and Incentives
- Solid engineering background in technical application usage and technical troubleshooting
- Python experience would be ideal, but skills in any similar language will be considered
- Experience working with applications such as JIRA, Confluence, Workday, Greenhouse and similar products
- Keen desire to automate your work to eliminate repetitive tasks
- Willingness to learn more about trading; no experience required
- Incredible salary + profit-sharing structure
- Truly flat structure and highly collaborative culture, within a fun, stimulating office environment
- Outstanding benefits package
- Relocation assistance + visa sponsorship provided where necessary
If you feel you are a strong match for this role, please do not hesitate to get in touch: Dominic Copsey
+44 (0) 203 475 7193