IMC is searching for a smart and enthusiastic Workday HCM professional to join the business support team and play a key role in helping IMC grow for the future. In this exciting global role you will connect with key HCM users in all the regions and shape the Workday system so it meets the growing needs of our business. With an innovative mind set you will use your knowledge of best practices to automate as many HCM processes as possible. Joining an experienced team you will not accept the status quo and you will enthusiastically seek to improve the experience of all users. Having experience in configuring Workday HCM you will have good knowledge of Workday's business process, security and integration frameworks. You will have the opportunity to learn from the best Workday minds out there, be involved with Workday design groups and fast follower programs, and have the freedom to shape the Workday system for the future. Working in a young, dynamic, tech driven company you will have the opportunity to travel to both Chicago and Sydney, and you will be at the heart of taking our HR teams to the future. What you will do:
• As part of the team you will co-own the full HRIS suite of tools used within IMC.
• You will work closely with all of our HR and recruitment teams in Amsterdam, Chicago and Sydney to gain a deep understanding of our HR processes
• You will be hands-on, configure new and maintaining existing features of Workday
• You will help to develop new and maintain existing API connections between Workday and external HRIS solutions What you will bring:
• In depth in workday with the Workday HCM module
• Experience working with at least one of the other module used at IMC (Recruitment, Absence, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Extend)
• In depth knowledge of Workday business process framework and security model
• Experience in building integrations using workday's REST and SOAP API's
• Experience working with key users of systems and developing new processes based on requirements
• Thirst for learning about HR technology innovations and systems
• Self-starter with strong analytical and communication skills
• Willingness and ability to travel to our key offices (Sydney, Chicago, Amsterdam)
• Have university level education, ideally with an emphasis on Information Systems IMC: JOIN THE LEADER IN GLOBAL MARKET MAKING
IMC is a leading global market maker with offices in Europe, the US and Asia-Pacific. We use algorithmic trading and advanced technology to buy and sell securities across multiple trading venues. Our vital role, at the centre of the financial markets, provides liquidity for buyers and sellers worldwide.
In the late 1980s, IMC quickly identified the importance of technology in the fast-evolving trading environment. Our passion for innovation continues to drive us today. Although our company has grown rapidly over recent decades, we still approach our work with the same entrepreneurial spirit, with an emphasis on continuous improvement and innovation. We like our people to think for themselves and we give them the responsibility and support they need to make an impact. This means real work as well as dedicated training programmes and mentors.
While we work hard, we also have a lot of fun - whether solving complex challenges or taking part in team-building, leisure and sporting activities. IMC also enables its employees to contribute to a better society through our foundation.