Flow Traders is looking for an EMEA Tax Manager. This is a unique opportunity to join a leading proprietary trading firm with an entrepreneurial and innovative culture at the heart of its business. We value quick-witted, creative minds and challenge them to make full use of their capacities.
In this exciting new role, you will be part of the 2-person Tax Department, and you will be supporting our CFO and Global Head of Tax. Ideally, you will be using your entrepreneurial mind-set and extensive experience to come up with solutions for even the most complex of challenges. We hope you are a natural decision maker who is not afraid to work in a hands-on manner and who gets excited at the prospect of implementing new or optimized strategies.
What you will do
- Hold responsibility for the EMEA tax landscape of the Flow Traders Group, including but not limited to corporate income tax, payroll tax, transaction tax and VAT
- Actively drive continuous improvement in the field of tax, reporting, data and transactions
- Keep track of (global) developments, analyze tax risk and opportunities for Flow Traders and take the required action to implement these.
- Stay in close contact with stakeholders and business operations to understand the business and potential impact on Flow Traders’ tax position.
- Assess risk and controls, including support of our Global Tax Control Framework
- Assist on tax audits
- Participate in other, ad-hoc projects and activities
What you need to succeed
- Master Degree Tax Law and or Tax Economics is mandatory
- Full time or Part time availability (32-40 hours a week)
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in a public accounting firm combined with an international corporate environment, as well as a specialization in international tax
- A Big 4 background is highly advantageous
- An eye for detail, problem solving skills and a pro-active attitude
- The ability to take ownership and be entrepreneurial
- Strong decision making skills
- A high level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility
- Fluency in English
What we offer
We like to think that talent grows at Flow and stays at Flow. To ensure this, we provide our employees with an extensive onboarding program, access to Flow Academy, the best working environment, the latest technology and continuous support. We go out of our way to retain the small business feeling with which we started and stimulate innovation and collaboration through teamwork and our non-hierarchical approach. We offer a competitive salary, an annual discretionary profit share and other fantastic perks and benefits, such as:
- Flow Academy for continuous learning and opportunities to attend domain-related conferences
- Our own company boat
- In-house gym and sessions with our nutritionist or personal trainer
- In-house Bar and Lounge with an arcade, table tennis, billiards table and game consoles
- Daily catered lunch, amazing coffee and a fully stocked kitchen and snack bar
- Weekly chair massages
- Annual company trip and a variety of events throughout the year
- Global rotations between our offices worldwide
- and more!