Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are...
Reporting in to the EMEA Regional Manager, Institutional Client Management you will be responsible for partnering with the Relationship Management team to ensure the team delivers excellent service to our clients. How you'll spend your time...
Owning the service experience for existing and new clients in line with the client's IMA, SLA and Columbia Threadneedle standards including: Implementation and change
Ongoing client management
- Engage internal teams as required and own event from client perspective
- Ensure clear understanding of client management intent internally as this evolves
- Agree and document service commitments with client & internally
- Support client through necessary documentation/due diligence requirements (AML/KYC etc)
- Verify that service setup and first deliverables match client expectation
To be successful in this role you will have...
- Manage the day to day client management relationship (proactive notifications, issue resolution etc)
- Be accountable to the client for the resolution of service issues/opportunities and changes
- Navigate the firm for the client for service matters, engaging appropriate expertise
- Monitor delivery vs service commitments
- Identify client impact due to regulatory/industry change and commission necessary response internally
- Identify and drive client specific & thematic service improvements
- Conduct periodic service reviews with the client and consult with them to achieve a better service experience
It would be great if you also had...
- English and Dutch fluency, both written and spoken
- Strong ability to work with others both in the team and across the business to achieve effective solutions and decisions.
- Excellent listening skills and assertive, empathetic approach to dealing with stakeholders within the business.
- Good self-organisational and time management skills; ability to work under pressure to short deadlines
- Drive and enthusiasm demonstrated through strive to achieve a first-class service management function.
- Ability to make clear decisions and exercise sound judgement; demonstrable problem solving, specifically around data and process
About Columbia Threadneedle Investments
- Investment Management Certificate (or equivalent) preferred
- Institutional Client Experience
- An understanding of investment management
Working at Columbia Threadneedle Investments you'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority.
Here, you'll find growth and career opportunities across all of our businesses. We're intentionally built to help you succeed. Our reach is expansive with a global team of 2,500 people working together. Our expertise is diverse with more than 650 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. Our clients have access to a broad array of investment strategies, and we have the capability to create bespoke solutions matched to clients' specific requirements.
Columbia Threadneedle is a people business and we recognise that our success is due to our talented people, who bring diversity of thought, complementary skills and capabilities. We are committed to providing an inclusive workplace that supports the diversity of our employees and reflects our broader communities and client-base.
We appreciate that work-life balance is an important factor for many when considering their next move so please discuss any flexible working requirements directly with your recruiter. Full-Time/Part-Time
Full time Worker Sub Type
Permanent Job Family Group