Founded by experienced high-frequency traders, this Amsterdam-based prop trading firm prides itself on a relaxed working environment which is crucial to their continued success. They're looking for talented C++ engineers to help them create and implement scalable new features and components to the trading platform.
C++ Developers here work directly with traders to enhance internal modules within the core trading system. The workload is varied, but projects can include developing market data connectors for new markets and adding new features to the existing trading systems.
This role would be perfect for someone who does their best work in a highly collaborative working environment where everyone's ideas are valued, and knowledge is shared. Requirements
Culture / Benefits
- Substantial C++11/14/17 development experience on Linux
- Strong knowledge of FIX protocol, STL, algorithms and multithreading
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- An understanding of network protocols/programming
- Exposure to/knowledge of Boost Asio, Google Protocol Buggers & market data handlers, is a plus
- Relocation assistance to Amsterdam is provided
- Competitive base salary & contribution-focused bonus
- Very nimble, fluid organisational structure, work directly with the founders
- No bureaucracy, red tape or layers of sign-off
- Casual, personal and friendly environment
If you feel you are suitable for this role, drop me an email or give me a call! Jack Peck
[t] +44 20 3745 6537