Our client, a global and successful Fund Administrator, is looking to hire a new Business Development Manager join their European sales team ideally in their Amsterdam office (but Oslo, Stockholm and Copenhagen locations will be considered too). The successful candidate will be experience in selling financial services with a ‘hunter’ sales mentality, and must have English language skills with Nordics or French / Italian.
Role & Responsibilities
- To assist with driving and executing a sales plan into all sectors (Asset Management, Asset Owners, Alternatives) in Continental Europe.
- To identify and win mandates across all products and services (especially the firm’s Middle Office and associated service offerings).
- To build a pipeline of new business, manage RFP processes, and lead commercial negotiations.
- To participate in industry events and European thought leadership initiatives by writing topical articles pertinent to the industry.
Background & Experience
- Successful candidates will have a proven track record in business development across continental Europe, preferably from Fund Services or Securities Services organisations – or related Financial Services companies.
- Strong language skills: English and Dutch / Italian / Nordics / French.
- Flexible and creative solution selling approach.
- Self-motivated, target-driven and excellent client skills.
Apply now for a long-term career with significant earning potential, commission structure and competitive salary within a dynamic and progressive culture.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted