About the Company:
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded. Group Details:
Tradeweb is looking for an experienced Sales Executive to cover Buy-side clients in the Benelux region as part of the Amsterdam-based European Sales Team. Your experience to date will include building and developing a sales pipeline, establishing new contacts within existing accounts and also developing relationships and identifying specific sales opportunities with new & existing clients. The role will require selling Tradeweb's capability across Rates, Credit, Equity & Derivatives working with Sales specialists & Product managers.
You will have excellent interpersonal skills, a flexible style suited to building relationships with a range of clients and the tenacity to pursue opportunities and close deals. Ideally, you will have gained a solid understanding of Fixed Income products and OTC Derivatives, and have some insight into how products are traded electronically in the Dealer to Client environment. To be successful, you will also need to demonstrate an ability to work closely with various internal teams. Importantly, you should be an effective communicator, able to leverage and share information to maximize growth and opportunity within the Sales team but also, more broadly, for Tradeweb generally. Main Responsibilities include:
- Drive the development of the Benelux sales pipeline, developing a thorough understanding of the key drivers and priorities as well as sharing information and ensuring a close alignment to team goals;
- Manage, build and develop key relationships both internally and with the European buy-side customer base, establishing yourself as a 'go to' person for Benelux customer enquiries and information; educate others and provide presentations / demonstrations as necessary;
- Help maintain Tradeweb's position as a market leader within the Dealer to Client Fixed Income and Derivatives e-trading market, keeping up to date with market developments and competitor intelligence to maintain competitive advantage.
- Work closely with the team to develop and execute the buy-side sales strategy, also partnering closely with European Client Services, Sales Support Team and Product Specialist Sales Teams;
- Extensive Fixed Income and derivatives or Equity product knowledge
- Understanding of electronic trading/e-commerce
- Good network of contacts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Results focused
- Commitment to achieving high standards
- Team-player; effective communicator
- Native level or fluent Dutch with fluency in English, any additional languages beneficial