Associate, Top-tier Venture Capital Fund, Amsterdam, Netherlands
We are working with the leading Venture Capital Fund in Amsterdam. They are currently investing from a €275 million fund. They are a small team and, despite having lots of dry powder in their current fund, are already fundraising for the next fund so are growing fast.
The fund typically invests at Series A through C across a broad variety of tech sectors. It is a truly pan-European mandate which means the scope for a new joiner is varied and exciting. They have a fantastic track record and have a unique approach of maintaining a concentrated portfolio so allowing them to work extremely closely with founders and companies and giving them a competitive edge in winning the best deals in the market.
The Associate role is a broad role encompassing everything from sourcing, execution to portfolio support. They are looking for ambitious self-starters who are deeply passionate about technology and scale-ups. Intellectual curiosity is key, you will be given a lot of autonomy to pursue sectors of personal interest and do deep dives into some of the most exciting areas of technology. There is significant headroom in the fund and in the long term, this is a fund where you can reach partner level. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most exciting funds in Europe. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sourcing and evaluating new deals
- Undertaking due diligence activities
- Supporting portfolio companies
- Undertaking a wide range of analysis
- Conducting deep-dives on industries and businesses which you find most exciting
- Full-time work experience from Investment Banking, Consulting, a successful Scale-up or Venture Capital
- Analytically strong
- Commercial mindset and substantiated opinions
- True passion for technology
- Intellectual curiosity is key
- Driven, self-starter