- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
- Permanent, Full time
- Calzedonia Group
- 17 Feb 19
Calzedonia Group is looking for a skilled Accountant to join their expanding team in Amsterdam. This role will be responsible for Accounts payable, Cash-management, invoicing and daily reconciliation of store sales as well as assisting in the preparation of Financial Statements and internal monthly closing (monthly, quarterly, yearly). Must be fluent in English both written and spoken with an excellent knowledge of Dutch and have a least 2-3 years-experience in a similar role.
Calzedonia Group is a fashion retail company specializing in the hosiery, beachwear and underwear market. Founded in Italy in 1986, the Group has a network of more than 4,600 stores in over 45 countries and more than 36,000 employees worldwide.
The Group business is continuously growing with a full program of new store openings around the world.
The Dutch subsidiary has been established this year and located in Amsterdam. For our financial department we are looking for an:
- Responsible for Accounts payable, Cash-management, invoicing, and daily reconciliation of store sales
- Assist in the preparation of Financial Statements and internal monthly closing (monthly, quarterly, yearly)
- Perform reconciliations of General Ledger accounts
- Financial cash flow reporting and planning
- Report monthly Revenue to Landlords
- Extract sales reports from different systems
- Shop Revenue Check
- Perform general administrative tasks as required
- At least 2-3 years-experience in a similar role, a previous experience in the retail market would be a plus
- Accounting, Finance or Business Administration graduated
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (excel, word, power point,…) and Outlook.
- Fluent English both written and spoken with an excellent knowledge of Dutch.
- Knowledge of Twinfield by Wolters Kluwer or similar accounting software
- Dynamic personality, team-oriented approach, good communicational and analytical skills, ability to meet strict deadlines, available for short business trips
You will join our team in Amsterdam, part of a well-established, dynamic, and growing international group where we value our employee’s. Above all, Calzedonia attaches great importance to its employees and considers them a key figure for a good business. For this feature, we offer you the opportunity to further develop your creativity and versatility, within the exciting fashion industry in an international concept.