You will represent our global brand and values taking the sales lead into the top 50 enterprise accounts in the Benelux region. Humility, enthusiasm and leadership will be key to being successful in this role. If you want to be part of something exciting, please read on!
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
As a Senior Account Executive representing the Adaptive Insights business, you will be on the ground selling Business Planning and Analytics within a dynamic field sales organisation growing at an exceptional pace.
This is a sales role that will need a high energy person who is used to dealing with multiple sales cycles, delivering meetings in person and over the web. The role will be working with large enterprise prospects and will be selling stand-alone Adaptive Insights sales, working alongside Adaptive partners to do this.
If you understand how the future planning and analytics function can drive greater business value and can translate business strategy into an enabling change strategy, this is the role for you.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for selling as a stand-alone Adaptive Insights sales person, working with local Adaptive partners to do this and build the market for Workday in the region
- This role is a hybrid of selling directly to net new organisations and also in conjunction with the local Workday sales team, positioning the value of planning alongside Financials and HCM
- Collaborate with the Workday customer base sales team to position Adaptive Insights into existing customers
- Use your extensive experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors.
- Develop customers into key references for Workday.
Experience / Qualifications
- A deep understanding of the financial planning and analytics (FP&A) function
- Ability to quickly understand business challenges and create solutions
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners
- Prior experience of planning and analytics business applications
- Experience in a team selling environment preferred
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- A Bachelor's degree is required; a master's degree is preferred