What do we expect from you?
As an Investment Associate you will be a part of a buy-and-build journey across Europe, with a primary focus on the Benelux market.
In this position, you will play an important role in the sourcing of interesting and best-in-class companies within the IT field, have direct contact with entrepreneurs and participate in exciting acquisition processes. You will work closely with a Senior Investment Partner with extensive experience from mergers and acquisitions as well as operational work. We are currently building the group with Associates. You will also be leading one or two junior analysts. Your team will be a part of a big network of professionals from many other countries.
We offer you the opportunity to be a part of the entire deal making process; from finding the companies, booking the first meetings, presenting offers, overseeing commercial and financial due diligence, financial modeling, deal execution, and post-acquisition work.
We are always developing, improving, and iterating our processes by sharing knowledge between units and key employees within our ecosystem.
In addition to a base salary and bonus, you may be offered participation in an incentive program and 28 days holiday (in addition to public holidays).
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
• A few years of experience from working in the financial space with for example Private Equity, M&A advisory, at an investment bank or Big 4 firm
• Able to independently review company fundamentals and financial statements
• Well-versed in financial modeling, and valuation techniques
• M.Sc. or similar in Economics, Corporate Finance and/or Engineering Business Management or similar
• Proficient in Microsoft Office for daily work and proven skills in independently preparing high-quality PPT presentations and Excel analysis for financial feasibilities and results
• Preferably fluent in Dutch
• Excellent written and spoken English abilities
• Excellent people and communication skills and a positive mindset
• Strong analytical skills, highly numerate and excellent attention to detail
• Team player with strong work ethics that thrives under pressure
• Great deal of courage and will to be part of something new
• Interest in or experience from the niche digital services/IT sector